Friday, December 14, 2007

Enchanted (2007)

Prince Edward: [threatening Robert with his sword] Have you any last words before I dispatch you?
Robert: You have got to be kidding me!
Prince Edward: Strange words!


Prince Edward: [holds sword in front of construction worker's neck, trying to find Giselle] I seek a beautiful girl. My life partner, my one coquette, the answer to my love's duet.
Arty: [stuttering] I-I'd like to find one of them too, you know?

Prince Edward: Thank you for looking after my bride, peasants.

Giselle: Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of stuff?
Robert: Only when you're there to catch me.

Giselle: Now if only I can find a place to rest my head for the night.
Robert Philip: What kind of place?
Giselle: I don't know. Maybe a nearby meadow or a hollow tree.
Robert Philip: A hollow tree?
Giselle: Or a houseful of dwarves. I hear they're very hospitable.

No comments: